“The quality of care, the intentionally and the counselors have had a major impact on both me and my child. She feels so lucky to be able to make such amazing memories and as her mom, I’m so grateful I know she is in a safe space where she’s learning, growing and building true community. Truly, I’m so grateful for this program.”
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are important to us, as goals that we are continually working towards, and reasons that some of you choose our camp over others. In the Summer 2020 we started offering a sliding scale of prices in acknowledgement of different financial situations in our community, and the higher price tiers help support our scholarship fund. We are so grateful for this, as we have been able to give out $40,000 in scholarships just this year. In addition, in acknowledgment of how systemic racism has affected the ability of Black, Indigenous, and other people of color financially, we give special consideration to applicants from these communities if they opt to share this information with us.
Additionally, if you are not a current part of camp, but would like to support us, or if you are a current family and have Flexible Spending Account Money that is expiring or have additional resources you’d like to share, here is how to donate (please note that we are not a 501c3, so donations are not tax-deductible):
- Decide on an amount using the info below, or perhaps looking at unused funds in a Flexible Spending Account through your work.
- Current families or those in our system: Email, call, or text our office (510-540-6025) with the amount you’d like to give, and authorization to charge your credit card or bank account on file. If you are currently on a payment plan, you can pay over the same period.
- Other folx: Contact us.
SCHOOL BREAK CAMPS
Costs for the scholarship for one child for the full school break season of camps from Thanksgiving, Winter, February and Spring Camps for 2023-2024:
- 75% scholarship $2305
- 60% scholarship $1844
- 50% scholarship $1537
- 40% scholarship $1229
- 30% scholarship $921
Cost for one child at 50% level scholarship for individual camps, and the full year of school break camps 2023-2024:
- Thanksgiving Week Camp $187
- Winter Camp $769
- February Camp $252
- Spring Camp $315
- Total for the full year of camps $1706
Costs for the scholarship for one child for the full ten-week summer:
- 75% scholarship $4772
- 60% scholarship $3817
- 50% scholarship $3181
- 40% scholarship $2545
- 30% scholarship $1908
Cost for one child at 50% level scholarship for individual camp sessions Summer:
- One three-week session $954
- Two three-week sessions $1908
- All three three-week sessions $2862
“A generous heart, kind speech, and compassion are the things which renew humanity.”