Diversity, equity, and inclusion are important to us, as goals that we are continually working towards, and reasons that some of you choose our camp over others. In the Summer 2020 we started offering a sliding scale of prices in acknowledgement of different financial situations in our community, and scholarship requests have grown during the pandemic as some families are more impacted by changes in income than others. In addition, in acknowledgment of how systemic racism has affected the ability of Black, Indigenous, and other people of color financially, we give special consideration to applicants from these communities if they opt to share this information with us.
If your family is able to support our scholarship fund, or if you have expiring Flexible Spending Account moneys through work, it would make a big difference for a child or youth leader who otherwise couldn’t attend camp.
Costs for the scholarship for one child for the full ten-week summer 2023:
- 75% scholarship $4772
- 60% scholarship $3817
- 50% scholarship $3181
- 40% scholarship $2545
- 30% scholarship $1908
Cost for one child at 50% level scholarship for individual camp sessions Summer 2022:
- One three-week session $954
- Two three-week sessions $1908
- All three three-week sessions $2862
SCHOOL BREAK CAMPS
Costs for the scholarship for one child for the full school break season of camps from Thanksgiving, Winter, February and Spring Camps for 2022-2023:
- 75% scholarship $2559
- 60% scholarship $2047
- 50% scholarship $1706
- 40% scholarship $1365
- 30% scholarship $1024
Cost for one child at 50% level scholarship for individual camps, and the full year of school break camps 2021-2022:
- Thanksgiving Week Camp $187
- Winter Camp $635
- February Camp $252
- Spring Camp $315
- Total for the full year of camps $1706
How to donate:
- Decide on an amount using the info above, or perhaps looking at unused funds in a Flexible Spending Account through your work.
- Email, call, or text our office (510-540-6025) with the amount you’d like to give, and authorization to charge your credit card or bank account on file. If you are currently on a payment plan, you can pay over the same period.
- We will take care of the rest, and send a receipt for your records. Please note that we are not a 501c3, so donations are not tax-deductible.
“A generous heart, kind speech, and compassion are the things which renew humanity.”